I. General conditions
2. The Controller of the Website Users’ personal data (hereinafter "Controller") is PGE Nowa Energia Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (00-496), at Mysia 2 street.
3. The content of the Website is the property of the Controller and is protected by law.
4. This Website is informative. PGE Nowa Energia Sp. z o.o. shall endeavor to ensure that the data presented on the Website is complete and up to date.
5. In order to use the Website, User should have a computer or a device with installed software that allows browsing webpages and also should have access to the Internet. Access to the Website may be obtained by using the most popular internet browsers.
6. The Controller declares that the webpages of the Website are free of the content that violates the rights of third parties or applicable law, in particular content that contains information that causes or threatens the privacy or security of any person, contains information that promotes illegal activities or offensive behavior, are a threat, are indecent, defamatory or slanderous, induce racism, persecution on ethnic, cultural or religious grounds, promote or favor criminal activities that violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights or other forms of infringement of legally protected goods.
7. Providing data is voluntary, however the lack of data may prevent the use of the Website.
II. The purpose of data collection
The personal data of Website Users will be processed on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, point f) of GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Controller - providing access to the Website and the possibility of using it, as well as allowing contact with the Controller through the contact form available on the Website.
III. Rights of access
1. On the principles set out in the generally applicable law on the protection of personal data, Users have the right to access their data and receive copies thereof, to rectify (correct) data, to erase, restriction of its processing or object to its processing, to data portability and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
2. Controller reserves the right to refuse to erase User's personal data if its possession is necessary to execute claims or if required by applicable law.
IV. Data recipients
1. Users' personal data will be provided to authorized institutions defined by law and to processors that provide services to the Controller and that carried out data on behalf of a controller.
2. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
3. Only authorized employees or collaborators of the Controller have direct access to the personal data.
V. Secure and protection of personal data
Controller declares that processes Users' personal data in accordance with the GDPR and that applies technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection appropriate to threats and categories of protected data, in particular, protects Users' personal data against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
VI. Automated individual decision-making
We inform that as part of the processing of the data referred to above, no decisions will be made in an automated manner and Users' data will not be profiled within the meaning of the GDPR, subject to the point VII below.
VII. The cookies mechanism
1. Cookies are used to ensure that the Website is functioning properly. Cookies are saved when using the Website on the User's computer. Cookies are text files that enable the GK PGE’s server to properly present the data gathered on the Website. Cookies are used only for internal purposes of the Website optimization in terms of performance and statistical analysis. Controller does not collect cookies to identify the User.
2. Enabling or disabling cookie files service depends on the browser configuration and may be modified by the User.
3. In accordance with the applicable regulations, User has the right to decide whether cookies have an access to the User’s computer, by accepting them in browser being used.
How to manage the cookies - instructions provided by the web browsers’ developers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
3. Controller reserves the right to introduce changes, withdrawal or modification of functions or properties of the Website, as well as cease operations, transfer of Website rights and perform any legal actions permitted by applicable law. All actions performed by the Controller may not violate the User's rights.
IX. Contact with Controller
For the protection of personal data, you can contact with Data Protection Officer appointed in PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or at the registered office indicated in point I of this Policy.