I acknowledge and confirm having read and understood the following information. *
Pursuant to the art. 13 subparagraph 1-2 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR”) please be informed that:
a) The Administrator of your personal data is PGE Nowa Energia Spółka z o.o. with the registered office in 2 Mysia Street, 00-496 Warszawa.
b) In matters concerning the personal data protection one can contact the Inspector of Data Protection by contact form on the website:
www.AkceleratorPGE.pl, at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing at the address of our registered office referred to in point a) above.
c) PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. will process your data:
1) for the marketing purposes of products and services of the subjects conducting together with PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. projects within start-up support subject to your agreement (grounds art. 6 sub-paragraph 1 letter a GDPR);
2) for the purpose of concluding pre-acceleration agreement (grounds art. 6 sub-paragraph 1 letter b GDPR);
3) for the purpose of execution and in accordance with the Pre-acceleration Agreement (grounds art. 6 sub-paragraph 1 letter b GDPR);
4) for the purpose of further storage of personal data if the pre-acceleration agreement is not concluded, in connection with proposing other cooperation opportunities (grounds art. 6 sub-paragraph 1 letter f GDPR);
5) for records (evidence) keeping in pursuit of the legally justified interest of PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. to secure information if legal need occurs to produce facts (grounds art. 6 sub-paragraph 1 letter f GDPR);
6) for the purpose of any establishing, claiming or defence against claims in pursuit of the legally justified interest of PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o (grounds art. 6 sub-paragraph 1 letter f GDPR);
7) for analytical purposes (better selection of cooperation proposal for the needs of subjects participating in the projects, optimising service processes, establishing knowledge of the subjects participating in the projects, company financial analysis etc) in pursuit of the legally justified interest of PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. (grounds art. 6 sub-paragraph 1 letter f GDPR);
d) You are entitled at any time to make complaint against processing of your data which are processed for the purposes and on the grounds as indicated above. PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. shall cease to process your data for those purposes unless it is capable of evidencing that there are important, legally justified grounds which are superior to your interests, rights and liberties or your data will be necessary to PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. for any establishing, pursuing or defence of claims.
You are entitled at any time to make complaint against processing of your data for marketing purposes. Should you exercise this right – PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. shall cease to process your data for that purpose.
e) Pursuant to GDPR you are entitled to the access to your data or receive their copy, to rectify (correct) your data, to delete, restrict or contest their processing, to transfer data, to lodge complaint with the supervisory body.
f) You are entitled to withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data, but such withdrawal shall not affect the legality of the processing performed according to your consent prior to your withdrawal of same.
g) PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. shall store your data:
1) Your personal data under concluded pre-acceleration agreement shall be processed for the period equivalent to the term of the agreement and for the period when claims might appear under the agreement;
2) Data processed under your consent may be processed by PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. until you withdraw your consent or when it is established that same are out of date;
3) If no pre-acceleration agreement is concluded, your personal data shall be deleted immediately, except for the data needed to propose other possibilities of cooperation;
4) Data processed for marketing purposes may be processed by PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. until you oppose their processing for that purpose or when it is established that they are out of date.
h) Your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients, ie (i) PGE Capital Group subjects, partners of PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o., in other words companies with which PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. cooperates, institutions specified by laws and regulations, eg Inland Revenue Office or other, URE [Polish: Energy Regulatory Office], UOKIK [Polish: Office for Protection of Customers and Competition], UKE [Polish: Electronic Communication Office] and (ii) subcontractors to PGE Nowa Energia sp. z o.o. (processing subjects), eg accounting, law, IT companies or marketing agencies.
i) Submission of your data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude the Agreement.